Tuesday 12 May 2020

Week 4 P.E Blog

Week 4 Yr Pre Primary, 1, 2.

Hello Everyone,
This week I have, (with the help of some special friends) created a fun and not so hard Workout Routine. It is important to remember, please follow my instructions as we go so that you do it correctly and stay safe.

Click here for a Gym Workout.


Week 4 Yr 3 and 4

Welcome back to Mrs Sinclair's P.E,
This week I have, (with the help of some special friends) created a fun and not so hard Daily Workout. You may choose to do this on one day this week or everyday. It's up to you but please remember to follow my instructions as we go for safety reasons.

Click here for a Gym Workout.



Week 4 Yr 5 and 6


Welcome Everyone to Week 4 of Mrs Sinclair's P.E,
This week I have, (with the help of some special friends) created a fun and not so hard Daily Workout. You nay need a mat if you choose to do it outdoors or carpet should be fine inside. You can choose to do this on one day this week or everyday. It's up to you but please remember to follow my instructions as we go for safety reasons.

Click here for an Awesome Workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 4 P.E Blog

Week 4 Yr Pre Primary, 1, 2 . Hello Everyone, This week I have, (with the help of some special friends) created a fun and not so hard Wor...